Saturday, July 31, 2010

The frustration of love



!!{}:XCDRT{}:?"|W#E$}|"LP{}:|"W#ESDT^&Y*O)_L:
OT&^RIFKTULYGI:HOKDRCVBHJOPKL{!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some times there is absolutely NOTHING that you can do to help the ones that you love. Some times all that you can do is pray while you watch them fall. Pray for their souls, pray for their lives, pray for their hope. Some days I wake up and wonder how long I'll have to pray for my sisters, my brother, my mother, my family... My heart is heavy with the hopes and dreams of my loved ones. I keep the flame burning for them like a candle in the window. And maybe I am naive in that I sincerely see that one day they will open their eyes, their minds, theirs hearts to something bigger and brighter. But I come from a stubborn stock of women and men. There is no telling when life will start for them...

Wasn't life so much happier when we were younger?

1 comment:

Anita said...

We all have a path to travel, sometimes we get lost along the way, but with help from above we find our way back. I know it's hard, but just have faith that they find the right path that will lead them back.